August 10th, 2023
Wellness shots are not only good for your health, they're also super convenient to cook with since their ingredients are often used in sauces, soups and dressings. So why limit yourself to simply drinking them in one shot?
The LOOP Booster shot is the perfect example! Made with ginger, turmeric, pear and lemon, it contains essential ingredients to enhance your recipes.
Here are 2 recipes that will have you falling in love with our Booster shot:
Immune-boosting dumplings with pears and ginger sauce
- 1 packet of round wonton noodles
- 2 ripe pears, peeled
- 2 LOOP ginger & turmeric Booster shots
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, minced
- 1 ripe pear, finely diced
- Fill a Dutch oven or stockpot with water and bring to the boil.
- In a bowl, mash the flesh of two ripe pears with a fork and set aside.
- Using your finger and a little water, moisten half of the wonton noodles.
- Place a small spoonful of pears in the centre of the wonton noodle and close. Join the two ends of the pasta to make a tortellini.
- Place in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the booster shots, maple syrup, lime zest and juice in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Divide the dumplings into 4 bowls and pour over the stock. Garnish with mint, diced pears and a drizzle of olive oil.
Mixed fruit salad with Booster shot dressing
- 4-5 different fruits (ideally your favourites)
- 1 LOOP Booster shot
- A little maple syrup
- And some olive oil
- Cut up all the fruit and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the shot with the maple syrup and olive oil.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss.
- Savour every flavour from the fruit mixture and the dressing. Yum!
Bon appétit! 🥳